Our academic excellence is attributed to our dedicated teachers, outstanding curriculum, individualized attention and wealth of experience.
- Preschool (age 3+) through grade 8 with plans to expand to higher grades for at-school learning in Fall 2021.
- Heritage@Home, our online option, is available for children preschool (age 3+) through grade 8, with grades 9+ considered on a per case basis.
- Over 50 years of experience educating children in our community
- State test scores above Ohio public and private schools
- Fully-equipped, up-to-date computer labs and classroom technology
- All students participate in art, music, gym, computer and Spanish classes
- Field trips, athletics and extra-curricular activities develop the whole child
- Parents can track student grades, homework and behavior online anytime
- High academic, behavior and character expectations
- Children are equipped for higher education, future occupations and a successful life
- Before-school, after-school and summer programs are available
- Chartered by the Ohio Department of Education with Ohio licensed teachers
- Recipient of the School Choice Leadership Award
At Heritage Christian School, our students grow in their love and knowledge of God through non-denominational, Bible-based teachings and experiences. And just as importantly, they learn how much God loves them.
- Christ-centered, non-denominational education
- Bible teachings help your child know God and grow closer in relationship with Him
- Classes integrate Biblical principles into all areas of life
- Opportunities to celebrate and share each child’s God-given gifts and talents
- Prayer, praise and weekly Chapel are part of the fabric of our school
- Students learn to share God’s love with others through kindness and compassion in the
classroom, the community and the world
- Charter member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Visitors to Heritage Christian School often comment on the positive family atmosphere they feel at our school. It’s one of the things students and parents love the most about us. We love our students and they know it!
- Individualized attention and encouragement create an environment where children feel valued
and equipped to achieve their personal best
- God created us to be a diverse family and we value the gifts that come from our
- Families share meals together. At Heritage Christian School all children receive a free
breakfast and lunch.
- We’re like family to our students. We love them, cheer them on, and encourage them
- We’re dedicated to being there for your child, and for you.