Thank you for your interest in Heritage Christian School. You are invited to visit us at Heritage for a personal interview and/or tour. We'd love to meet with your family to learn about you. We are happy to show you and tell you about the Heritage learning environment from Preschool through Grade 12 or anywhere in between. Come learn about our philosophy of high-quality Christ-centered education, our loving Heritage family and our desire to help each student engage in a daily lifestyle that develops God-given potential.
Following is an overview of procedures and forms that are needed during the registration process. If you have any questions during the registration process, please call the main office at 330-452-8271.
1. Initial Inquiry
- Call the office at 330-452-8271 or you may stop in the office during school hours (8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday – Friday).
- Information packet will be mailed or given including:
- Heritage Christian School’s Statement of Faith
- Heritage brochures and pamphlets
- Heritage tuition/fee schedule for upcoming school year
- If applicable – Ohio EdChoice fact sheet
2. Schedule a tour of Heritage and an interview with the principal by calling 330-452-8271 for K-5th grade students or 330-452-0671 for 6th -12th grade students.
- For the interview, please bring the following:
- Birth certificate(s)
- Immunization record(s)
- Previous year report card(s)
- Previous year state testing result(s)
- At the interview you will receive the following information:
- Application packet
- Student Handbook
- Dress code guidelines
- School calendar
- School newsletter-if available
- Two-week lunch menu
- If applicable - Free/Reduced lunch form
- During the interview the appropriate placement tests will be scheduled.
3. Complete all appropriate forms within the application packet.
- Registration form(s)
- Record(s) Release
- Parent’s Pledge
- Parent’s Statement of Faith
- 5th – 12th Grade Student Code of Conduct
- Pastor’s Reference
- Friend’s Reference
- Social/Medical History
- Fundraising requirement – Opt-Out form
- Parent Volunteer Form
- Consent for audio/visual media release
- If applicable – Ohio EdChoice Scholarship application (requires proof of residency- e.g. utility bill, car payment)
- If applicable - Visit FACTS to initiate the FACTS Agreement for monthly tuition payments or call the main office at 330-452-8271 for further instructions.
4. Return the completed application and all appropriate forms along with the registration fee(s). Please make checks payable to Heritage Christian School with student(s) name in memo section.
** Financial Aid – A limited amount of financial aid is available. Financial aid is based on income, the amount of funds available, and the number of families qualifying for assistance. To inquire about financial aid or to receive an application, call the main office at 330-452-8271.