Elementary and Secondary
Starting the 2016-2017 school year, all students Kindergarten through High School must adhere to the school wide uniform policy. All students must purchase their uniforms from the French Toast Catalog (below). Please note, students are required to wear the embroidered polo shirts, which has an additional charge per shirt.
- Approved polo tops are red, white, or black with the Heritage logo. REQUIRED FOR CHAPEL DAYS ONLY. Please note: All polo tops must be embroidered with the Heritage logo. No plain polo tops are permitted for the coming school year.
- Plain white blouses for girls are permitted on any day including chapel days. Now available on the French Toast website.
- Plain white dress shirt for boys are permitted on any day including chapel days. Now available on the French Toast website.
- All Heritage shirts and hoodies from the Spirit Wear Order Form below is permitted on all school days EXCEPT CHAPEL DAY.
- All approved bottoms are black and khaki slacks, skirts, or shorts.
- Any color tennis shoes and boots are permitted. No open toed shoes for elementary ONLY for playground safety.
- Plain hoodies and zip up hoodies are allowed in solid red, white, or black. NO writing or logos larger than a quarter.
- Jeans are permitted on special days. NO skinny jeans or leggings are permitted on those days.
Ways to Order
- Download the French Toast Catalog
- Visit www.frenchtoast.com, click on Find Your School, or insert the Heritage Code: QS44RRN
- Download the Spirit Wear Order Form. Please return this form to the Main Office.
For any further questions about the uniform policy or spirit wear order, please call Mrs. Forester in the Principal's Office at 330-452-8271 ext 305 or email email@example.com.