Thank you for your interest in Heritage Christian School. You are invited to visit us at Heritage for a personal tour. We'd love to meet with your family to learn about you. We are happy to show you and tell you about the Heritage learning environment from Preschool through Grade 12 or anywhere in between! Come learn about our philosophy of high-quality Christ-centered education, our loving Heritage family and our desire to help each student engage in a daily lifestyle that develops God-given potential.
If you are interested in learning about Heritage Christian School, please call us at (330) 452-8271 or e-mail email@example.com to set up a visit. For Heritage Christian Preschool, please call (330) 452-3523 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Student Registration Procedures and Steps
1. Initial Inquiry
- Call the office at 330-452-8271 to request more information.
- Information packet will be mailed or given including:
- Heritage Christian School’s Statement of Faith
- Heritage brochures and pamphlets
2. Take a tour of Heritage (Approximately 45 minutes)
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to fill out a Prospective Student Profile for each student you wish to enroll.
- Tour our facility and learn basic information about our programs.
- If you are interested in taking the next step, we can schedule your interview before you leave!
3. Interview with the Principal (Approximately 45 minutes)
- You will either meet with the School Principal Mrs. Robinson or Vice Principal/ School Chaplain Mr. Martin. Please bring the following items to your interview:
- Latest Report Card
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Any IEP, 504, or Service Plan (if applicable)
- Recent proof of residency (if applying for Ohio EdChoice Scholarship)
- At the interview you will receive the following information:
- Application packet with financial information
- During the interview the appropriate placement tests will be scheduled at the discretion of the interviewing Principal.
- In order to be fully accepted and granted a seat, your child must have completed their entrance exam and score at the appropriate level to gain admittance.
4. Final Meeting and Assessment (Approximately 1 Hour)
- You will attend a financial meeting facilitated by either the Administrator or the Business Manager.
- During the finance meeting, your student will take their entrance test.
o Please return the application packet with all required paperwork complete for processing
· Registration form(s)
· Record(s) Release
· Parent’s Pledge
· Parent’s Statement of Faith
· 5th – 12th Grade Student Code of Conduct
· Social/Medical History
· Perpetual Agreement
· Consent for audio/visual media release
· If applicable – Ohio EdChoice Scholarship application (requires proof of residency- e.g. utility bill, mortgage statement)
· If applicable - Visit FACTS to initiate the FACTS Agreement for monthly tuition payments or call the main office at 330-452-8271 for further instructions.
5. Acceptance Letter Mailed to the Home
- An official Acceptance Letter will be mailed to the residence of the new student. If there is any probation placed on the acceptance of the student, it will be outlined in this letter.