EDUCATE your child with classes that integrate Biblical principles into all areas of life.
ENGAGE in a three-fold partnership between family, church and school.
ENJOY a family environment that encourages great relationships.
EQUIP your students for higher education and future occupations.
The A - B - Cs of Christian Education -- Our Mission
A — Academic Excellence
- Quality academic education for Preschool through Grade 12
- 100 percent graduation rate
- OGT and ACT scores are above national averages
- Over 90 percent of our graduates attend colleges and universities
- Certified teachers and low student-teacher ratio
- New fully-equipped, up-to-date computer labs for K - 12th grades
- CompTIA Authorized Academy providing networking courses for high school
- Use of ProgressBook to track student work and to communicate with families
- Chartered by the Ohio Department of Education
B — Bible-Based
- Christ-centered, non-denominational education since 1968
- Bible teaching, prayer, weekly chapels, Bible Quizzing
- Biblical standards upheld – including no tolerance for alcohol, tobacco, drugs
- Nurturing, disciplined learning environment for “whole student” well-being
- Opportunities to celebrate, value and enjoy God-given freedoms in the USA
- Charter member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
C — Community Commitment
- Many opportunities to students of all ages to serve the local community
- Seven interscholastic sports for 6th-12th grades
- Classes and sports available to homeschooling families
- Tuition assistance available for qualifying families
- New software for online lunch accounts; Free/reduced meal program available
- Busing provided by most area districts
- Ohio EdChoice Scholarship Participating School
- Serving students in Stark County and beyond for over 45 years